Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accordance adds afflicted ancient assonance become begins belongs better blessing clause close context couplets David divine doth doubtless earth editor elsw emphasize enemies error especially evidence explained expression faithfulness favour followed forever give given glossator glosses hand hast hath heaven Hiph holy impf implies improb inserted interpretation Israel judgment kindness king land late later meaning measure mind mountains needed omitted original praise prayer present prob probably PSALM reason reference rendering requires righteousness salvation sense servant song suggests suited synth temple term tetrastich Thee Thine Thou thought tion trimeter unto usual Vrss waters wicked worship Yahweh Zion
333. oldal - Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear :
330. oldal - Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled : thou takest away- their breath, they die, and return to their dust. Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created : and thou renewest the face of the earth.
321. oldal - Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the work of thy hands. 26 They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be...
536. oldal - Praise ye him, sun and moon : Praise him, all ye stars of light. Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, And ye waters that be above the heavens. Let them praise the name of the LORD: For he commanded, and they were created.
307. oldal - He hath remembered his mercy and his truth toward the house of Israel : all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.
225. oldal - Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even thine altars, O Lord of hosts, my King, and my God.
314. oldal - Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me : he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me. 7 He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house : he that telleth Lies shall not tarry in my sight.