Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accordance action activities administrative agencies agreed Agreement aircraft Alliance amended America amount apply appropriate areas armed forces arrangements Article Assembly attack authorities carry Charter China civilian component claims collective Committee Communist concerned considered Consultation continue Contracting Parties cooperation Council countries court Cuba customs defense Department dependents determined Development duties Economic assistance effect enter established exercise export facilities Federal Federal Republic fiscal foreign fund German German authorities Government imported Inter-American interest issued Japan jurisdiction Kingdom license loans material means measures meet ment Military assistance Mutual necessary Note obligations operation Organization paragraph Parties peace person present President Progress provisions ratification receiving referred regard regulations relations representative Republic of Korea request respect Secretary Security Council sending signed social Status territory thereof tion trade transfer Treaty Union United Nations United States armed
16. oldal - Article 41 would be inadequate or have proved to be inadequate, it may take such action by air, sea, or land forces as may be necessary to maintain or restore international peace and security. Such action may include demonstrations, blockade, and other operations by air, sea, or land forces of Members of the United Nations. Article 43 1 . All Members of the United Nations, in order to contribute to the maintenance of international peace and security...
19. oldal - In order more effectively to achieve the objectives of this Treaty, the Parties, separately and jointly, by means of continuous and effective selfhelp and mutual aid, will maintain and develop their individual and collective capacity to resist armed attack.
16. oldal - The Security Council shall determine the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression, and shall make recommendations, or decide what measures shall be taken in accordance with Articles 41 and 42, to maintain or restore international peace and security.
13. oldal - ... to encourage respect for human rights and for fundamental freedoms for all without distinction as to race, sex, language, or religion, and to encourage recognition of the interdependence of the peoples of the world ; and d.
9. oldal - Article 107 or in regional arrangements directed against renewal of aggressive policy on the part of any such state, until such time as the Organization may, on request of the Governments concerned, be charged with the responsibility for preventing further aggression by such a state. 2. The term enemy state...
13. oldal - Such measures shall be terminated when the Security Council has taken the measures necessary to restore and maintain international peace and security.
23. oldal - Council and shall not in any way affect the authority and responsibility of the Security Council under the present Charter to take at any time such action as it deems necessary in order to maintain or restore international peace and security.
25. oldal - This Treaty does not affect and shall not be interpreted as affecting in any way the rights and obligations under the Charter of the Parties which are members of the United Nations or the primary responsibility of the Security Council for the maintenance of international peace and security.
15. oldal - The functions of the United Nations with regard to trusteeship agreements for all areas not designated as strategic, including the approval of the terms of the trusteeship agreements and of their alteration or amendment, shall be exercised by the General Assembly. 2. The Trusteeship Council, operating under the authority of the General Assembly, shall assist the General Assembly in carrying out these functions.