Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
answered beauty become better Bible blessed Bunyan called character child Christ Christian church City comes common conscience darkness death desired devil Divine doth enter established evil experience faith fear fire follow gate genius gift give glory God's gospel grace hand hath hear heart heaven hold holy hope imagination interesting Jesus John judge justice keep king language leave liberty light living look Lord man's manner mark meaning meet mind nature never night passage passed persecuting Pilgrim's Progress poetry poor pray prayer preaching prison providence received religion religious remarkable Satan Scriptures seen soul speak Spirit stand suffering sweet taken tell temptations tempted thee things thou thought tion true truth turn unto whole
169. oldal - But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months...
14. oldal - For God speaketh once, Yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, When deep sleep falleth upon men, In slumberings upon the bed ; Then he openeth the ears of men, And sealeth their instruction, That he my withdraw man from his purpose, And hide pride from man.
94. oldal - Such a nation might truly say to corruption, thou art my father, and to the worm, thou art my mother and my sister.
107. oldal - And they called them, and commanded them not to speak at all nor teach in the name of Jesus.
136. oldal - All the presidents of the kingdom, the governors, and the princes, the counsellors and the captains, have consulted together to establish a royal statute, and to make a firm decree, that whosoever shall ask a petition of any god or man for thirty days, save of thee, O king, he shall be cast into the den of lions.
66. oldal - God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses, in stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings; by pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned, by the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left...
116. oldal - Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord : and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man ; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them : they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.
52. oldal - Two men went up into the temple to pray, the one a pharisee and the other a publican ; the pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican ; I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.