Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able acknowledge againſt alſo appear beſt Bleſſing Brethren called cauſe Chriſt Chriſtianity common conſider continue Country Danger Death Deſign deſtroyed divine Duty earth effects Enemies Evil Faith Favour fear Force give given glory God's goodneſs Goſpel Government greateſt Hand happineſs happy hath Head Hearts Heaven himſelf holy Honour hope human judgment juſt kind King Kingdom Land late Liberty Light live Lord Love Manner Means mighty minds moſt muſt Name nation Nature neceſſary never obſerve Occaſion Peace Perſons Place Power praiſe preſent proſperity Providence publick Reaſon received regard Religion riches Right righteouſneſs ſame ſave ſay ſecure ſee ſeveral ſhall Ship ſhould ſome Souls Spirit ſtill ſuch ſuffer thankful thee themſelves theſe Things thoſe thou thought tion true Truth turn unto uſe Victory Virtue whole whoſe wiſdom wiſe World Worſhip
24. oldal - Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches : but let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth Me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth : for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.
16. oldal - Walk about Zion, and go round about her : Tell the towers thereof. Mark ye well her bulwarks, Consider her palaces ; That ye may tell it to the generation following : For this God is our God for ever and ever : He will be our guide even unto death.
31. oldal - And it shall be said in that day, " Lo, this is our God ; we have waited for him, and he will save us : this is the Lord ; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.
11. oldal - Thine, O Lord, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all.
29. oldal - Look on every one that is proud, and bring him low; and tread down the wicked in their place. Hide them in the dust together; and bind their faces in secret. Then will I also confess unto thee that thine own right hand can save thee.
11. oldal - Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all.
25. oldal - And the city had no need of the sun neither of the moon, to shine in it ; for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it : and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
12. oldal - God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about him.