Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The People's Bible: Discourses Upon Holy Scripture - Scholar's Choice Edition
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
answer beauty begin behold better bless bring called child Christian Church comes compassion cross darkness desire devils disciples divine earth enter eyes face faith fall Father feel fire follow force give given gospel grace hand hath head healing hear heard heart holy hope human infinite inspiration Jesus Christ keep kind kingdom of heaven light live look Lord Master meaning mind miracles multitude mystery nature never ourselves parable pass persons pray prayer question receive rest revelation seed seen servant sick side soul speak spirit stand strength tell tender thee thine things thou dost thou hast thought to-day touch true truth turn understand unto utter voice whole wonder
86. oldal - Neither do men put new wine into old bottles : else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish : but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.
337. oldal - This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
335. oldal - Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.
332. oldal - Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
218. oldal - And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out?
248. oldal - He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
16. oldal - The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof : but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
142. oldal - And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child : and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.