Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able actions answer become better blessing bring carry cause certainly Christ christianity church concerning consider consideration conversation desire devise direct duty employ essays esteem evil excellent expected expressed faith father frequently give given glorious grace hands happy heart heaven holy honour hope intention interests keep kind kingdom least leave live Lord master means meet mind minister nature neighbour never noble obliged observed obtain occasion offer once opportunities particularly perform persons physicians piety poor possible pray prayer present proper proposal prove question reason religion remarkable render reward rich Saviour servants serve Sirs society sometimes souls Spirit tell thing thou thoughts tion truth unto whole wicked wise wonderful worthy
97. oldal - Be wise now therefore, O ye kings : be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
115. oldal - Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not high-minded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy ; that they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate, laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.
22. oldal - O my God, I am ashamed and blush to lift up my face to thee, my God : for our iniquities are increased over our head, and our trespass is grown up unto the heavens.
124. oldal - Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble. The Lord will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies.
109. oldal - O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.
26. oldal - Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law, ROMANS 4 1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found?
99. oldal - He that ruleth over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God. And he shall be as the light of the morning when the sun riseth, even a morning without clouds; as the. tender grass springing out of the earth by clear shining after rain.
43. oldal - For what is a man profited, if he gain the whole world, and lose or forfeit his own self...
iii. oldal - Essay upon the Good that is to be devised and " designed, by those who desire to answer the " Great End of Life, and to Do Good while they
102. oldal - Now that which was prepared for me daily was one ox and six choice sheep ; also fowls were prepared for me, and once in ten days store of all sorts of wine : yet for all this required not I the bread of the governor, because the bondage was heavy upon this people. 19 Think upon me, my God, for good, according to all that I have done for this people.