Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
addressed advertisement afternoon Bible bill blessing Book Committee branch brethren brother Census Christ Christian Church circuit circulation Conference congregations copies DELEGATES district divine Driffield duty Earl Editor England evil faith feel friends gospel Gresham Street havo heart heaven hope Hugh Bourne hymn Ilkeston interest James James Meek John labour letter live London Lord Lord John Russell lovefeast Magazine Meeting Meeting Meeting meeting was held ment Messrs Metho mind minister Mission missionary missionary meeting Monday morning never nexion Office paper peace persons postage stamps prayer present Primitive Methodism Primitive Methodist Primitive Methodist chapel Primitive Standard pulpit readers receipt religious reply Russia Sabbath Scripture sermons were preached society soul spirit Street subscribers Sunday School tea meeting things Thomas thought tion town truth Tuesday unstamped Wesleyan Wesleyan Association William words
31. oldal - In the same hour came forth fingers of a man's hand, and wrote over against the candlestick upon the plaster of the wall of the king's palace ; and the king saw the part of the hand that wrote.
31. oldal - I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin.
31. oldal - Then the king's countenance was changed, and his thoughts troubled him, so that the joints of his loins were loosed, and his knees smote one against another.
20. oldal - There's a fount about to stream, There's a light about to beam, There's a warmth about to glow, There's a flower about to blow ; There's a midnight blackness changing Into gray; Men of thought and men of action, CLEAR THE WAY...
63. oldal - Whereas it is expedient to amend the laws relating to the representation of the people in England...
59. oldal - But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many. And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain ; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.
51. oldal - Give me the money that has been spent in war, and I will purchase every foot of land upon the globe. I will clothe every man, woman, and child in an attire of which kings and queens would be proud.
30. oldal - Human happiness has no perfect security but freedom; freedom none but virtue; virtue, none but knowledge; and neither freedom, nor virtue, nor knowledge, has any vigor, or immortal hope, except in the principles of the Christian faith and in the sanctions of the Christian religion.
15. oldal - The cloud-capt towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit shall dissolve, And, like the baseless fabric of a vision, Leave not a wrack behind. "That stone there covers Campbell the poet. Here are names you know pretty well — Milton, and Gray who wrote the 'Elegy...