Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
2d edit added affairs Africa Alexander America ancient anecdotes answer antiquities appendix authentic biographical Boston Britain British Captain character Charles civil coast collection colonies commerce commons comprising concerning conduct containing court customs death discovery Dublin earl Edinburgh Edward Egypt empire England English essay Europe France French geography George German Gift Henry illustrated India inhabitants Ireland island Italy James John Joseph journal journey king kingdom land late laws letters lives London lord manners maps Memoirs military narrative natural North notes observations original Paris parliament particular period persons Philadelphia plates political present proceedings provinces queen reign relating relative remarks residence Richard Robert Roman Samuel Scotland sketch society South Spain speech Thomas tion tour Translated Travels United various vols voyage Wales William writings written York
766. oldal - edit. London, 1734. Hume, 136, Q,. The history of England, from the invasion of Julius Caesar, to the revolution in 1688. By David Hume. 6 vols. London, 1762. Hughes, 7217, O. The Boscobel tracts, relating to the escape of Charles the second after the battle of Worcester, and his subsequent adventures, &c. Edited by J. Hughes, AM London, 1830.
684. oldal - The same. 2 vols in 1. London, 1781. P. Thornton, 1538, Q,. A sporting tour through the northern parts of England, and great part of the highlands of Scotland; including remarks on English and Scottish landscape, and general observations on the state of society and manners. With plates. By Colonel Thornton. London, 1804.
978. oldal - 175, & 3298, D. The memoirs of a protestant, condemned to the galleys of France for his religion. Written by himself With an account of his various distresses for thirteen years, and a description of the galleys, &c. Translated from the original. By James Willington. 2 vols. London, 1758. M.
905. oldal - 2055, D. An authentic narrative of the causes which led to the death of major Andre. By Joshua H. Smith, Esq. To which is added, a monody on the death of major Andre, by Miss Seward. New York, 1809.
777. oldal - in Britain, to the Norman conquest; with plates. By Joseph Strutt. 2 vols. London, 1779. 1134, Q.. Regal and ecclesiastical antiquities of England, containing the representations of all the English monarchs, from Edward the Confessor to Henry the eighth ; and many of the great persons eminent in their reigns. By Joseph Strutt. London, 1777. P. Stuart, 334, Q.. The
742. oldal - The same. P. Gherardini, 3020, D. History of Suli and Parga, containing their chronology and their wars, particularly those with Ali Pacha. Translated from the Italian of C. Gherardini. 2d edit. Edinburgh, 1824. Gillies, 438, Q,. The history of ancient Greece; from the earliest accounts, till the division of the Macedonian empire in the east; with
889. oldal - & 1592, O. 6. Advice to the counties of New York. 1774. 1473, O. 1. An argument in defence of the exclusive right claimed by the colonies to tax themselves; and a review of the laws of England, relative to representation and taxation; with an account of the rise of the colonies. London, 1774.
848. oldal - A history of Egyptian mummies; and an account of the worship and embalming of the sacred animals by the Egyptians. By Thomas J. Pettigrew, FRS &c. London, 1834. Price, 1591, Q. Chronological retrospect, or memoirs of the principal events • of Mahommedan history in
765. oldal - The antiquarian repertory: a miscellaneous assemblage of topography, history, biography, customs, and manners, intended to illustrate and preserve several valuable remains of old times. Compiled by Francis Grose and others. Adorned with numerous views, portraits, and monuments. A new edition. 4 vols. London, 1807 —1809.
958. oldal - vols. London, 1749. 2083, Q,. A dictionary of painters, from the revival of the art to the present period. By the Rev. M. Pilkington. A new edition, with considerable additions. By Henry Fuseli, RA London, 1810. Pinkney, 6092, O. Some account of the life, writings, and speeches of William Pinkney. By Henry Wheaton. Philadelphia, 1826. Piozzi, 5722,