Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts affection ages angels Antichrist apostle appears beauty beginning benevolence bring brought called carried cause chap Christ Christian church coming communication concerning considered consists continued creation creature David desire destroyed destruction divine earth enemies eternal evident excellent exercise expression extraordinary fall Father give given glorious glory God's gospel grace greater greatest hand happiness head heart Heathen heaven holy infinite instance Israel Jesus Jews kind king kingdom land light Lord manifest manner means mind moral nature never object observed particular pass perfect persons prayer prepare promised prophecy prophets providence reason redemption regard religion remarkable represented respect scripture seek seems sense soul speak Spirit spoken success suffered suppose things thou tion true ultimate universal unto virtue wherein whole wonderful worship
280. oldal - Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.
75. oldal - Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you, "but rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
443. oldal - ARISE, shine ; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people : but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee ; and the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
320. oldal - Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples : and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.
51. oldal - Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father: 5 To whom be glory for ever and ever.
55. oldal - Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him. If God be glorified in him, God shall also glorify him in himself, and shall straightway glorify him.
177. oldal - Now I say, that the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all ; but is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father. Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world...
50. oldal - He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God ; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.
267. oldal - But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise With healing in his wings; And ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.