Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts admit adults answer apostles appear argument attempt Baptist friends baptized believers brethren brought called candid reader Christ Christian church circumcision common conclusion consider covenant dipping disciples doctrine doubt evidence examine fact faith fathers give given gospel grace Greek hands hear heaven held Holy Ghost hundred immersion infant baptism institute intelligent Jesus Jews John judge learned least letters Lord Lord's Luke Lydia manner matter means mind mode never original passage Paul performed persons Peter positive pouring practice preaching present prison proof prove question quoted reason received refer regard remark represented rite says Scriptures seems sense Sermon speak Spirit sprinkling suppose surely thing tion translators true truth unto verse views washed whole witness word writer
91. oldal - Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John : who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost. (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them : only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.) Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.
35. oldal - Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves .to the Lord, To serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, To be his servants, Every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, And taketh hold of my covenant; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, And make them joyful in my house of prayer: Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; For mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
22. oldal - Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?" And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord.
27. oldal - Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
140. oldal - And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house. And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes ; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway.
252. oldal - And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning. " Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, "John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.
33. oldal - Blessed be the Lord God of Israel ; for he hath visited and redeemed his people, and hath raised up an horn of salvation for us, in. the house of his servant David, as he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets,, which have, been since the world began ; that we should be saved froro.
150. oldal - For I say unto you, Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist : but he that is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.