Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admitted adopted allowed amendment amount appeared applied authority bill body brought called carried Catholic cause cent charge church clause committee Commons consequence considered continued course court daughter debt directed Dissenters duty earl effect England established existing fact formed France fund give given ground hand important increase interest Ireland Irish king land late less lord majority matter means measure meet ment ministers motion moved necessary never object opinion parish parliament party passed period persons possession present principle prisoner proceeded produce proposed Protestant question reason received regard remained respect result returned sent session taken thing thought tion tithe took union University voted whole witness
457. oldal - Resolved, That the President, in the late Executive proceedings in relation to the public revenue, has assumed upon himself authority and power not conferred by the Constitution and laws, but in derogation of both.
36. oldal - That the churches of England and Ireland, .as now by law established, be united into one Protestant Episcopal Church, to be called The United Church of England and Ireland ; and that the doctrine, worship, discipline, and government of the said united church shall be, and shall remain in full force for ever, as the same are now by law established for the church of England ; and that the continuance and preservation of the said united church, as the established church of England and Ireland, shall...
42. oldal - Presents will and ordain that this Our Commission shall continue in full force and virtue, and that you, Our said Commissioners, or any three or more of you, may from time to time proceed in the execution thereof, and of every matter and thing therein contained, although the same be not continued from time to time by adjournment : And...
44. oldal - That the Protestant Episcopal Establishment in Ireland exceeds the spiritual wants of the Protestant population : and that, it being the right of the State to regulate the distribution of Church property in such manner as Parliament may determine, it is the opinion of this House, that the temporal possessions of the Church of Ireland, as now established by law, ought to be reduced.
260. oldal - Money out of the Consolidated Fund to a limited Amount for carrying on Public Works and Fisheries and Employment of the Poor...
44. oldal - the protestant episcopal establishment in Ireland exceeds the spiritual wants of the protestant population ; and that, it being the right of the state to regulate the distribution of church property in such...
263. oldal - Fire and Life Insurance Company to sue and be sued in the name of their secretary, and to give further powers to the said company, xxxviii.
viii. oldal - Gentlemen of the House of Commons, I have directed the Estimates for the ensuing year to be laid before you. They have been framed with a due regard to economy and to the efficiency of the several branches of the Public Service.
314. oldal - Londonderry brought forward his motion on our foreign relations, and moved that an humble address be presented to his Majesty, praying that he would be graciously pleased to give directions that there be laid before the House copies or extracts of...