Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts answered apostles appear authority believe blessings body called cast cause CHAPTER character Christ Christian commanded common considered death designed desired destroy disciples disease divine doctrine duty earth enter evidence evil expected expression fact faith Father fear followed give given gospel hand hath hear heard heart heaven holy important indicated Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews John judgment kind king kingdom language living Lord Luke manifested manner Mark Master meaning Messiah mind miracle multitude natural note on Matt observed parable perform perhaps person Peter Pharisees phrase present priests probably prophet reason receive referred regard say unto seems sense sent sins speak spirit suffer supposed temple thee things thou tion translated true truth understand understood unto verse viii whole witness
214. oldal - And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.
169. oldal - Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.
49. oldal - in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.
341. oldal - Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.
392. oldal - And Jesus saith unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered. 28 But after that I am risen, I will go before you into Galilee.
389. oldal - And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
282. oldal - His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: 27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
159. oldal - For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed ; lest at any time they should see with their eyes. and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
380. oldal - But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them ; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. 43 But so shall it not be among you : but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister : 44 And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all. 45 For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.