Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Almighty Amen answered behold believe Bishop bless blood body bring brought cast Church Collect comfort commandments death deliver desire dwell earth enemies eternal everlasting evil eyes face faith Father fear foes follow give glory God's Gospel grace grant hand hath head hear heart heaven heavenly holy Holy Ghost hope HYMN Israel Jesus Christ judge keep King land light live look Lord mercy mind Minister morning mouth never night peace praise pray prayer present Priest Psalm receive rejoice righteous rise saints saith salvation Saviour servant sing sins song soul speak Spirit stand strength thanks thee thine things thou art thou hast thou shalt thy holy tongue trouble trust truth turn unto unto thee voice wicked
114. oldal - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, unto him be glory in the Church, by Christ Jesus, throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
114. oldal - And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not. And he came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise. And he that was dead sat up, and began to speak. And he delivered him to his mother. And there came a fear on all : and they glorified God, saying. That a great prophet is risen up among us ; and. That God hath visited his people.
68. oldal - So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first.
65. oldal - And when he was entered into a ship, his disciples followed him. And, behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves : but he was asleep. And his disciples came to him, and awoke him, saying, Lord, save us : we perish.
103. oldal - Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love ; and he that dw • elleth in love, dwelleth in God, and God in him.
97. oldal - Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone : and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.
65. oldal - And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven: But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out [Monday into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
63. oldal - And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?
90. oldal - Spirit : by which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison ; which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.