Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angel answered apostles asked bear Behold believe blessed body bring brother called cast child clothes cometh coming cured dead disciples drink earth enter evil Father fear feet fell followed fruit gave give given glory hand happy hated hath hear heard heart heaven Herod Holy Ghost Israel Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews John Joseph king kingdom knew known Lazarus lived looked Lord Jesus Mary Master mother never pass Peter Pilate poor pray preach priests prophets raise received replied rise saith saved Saviour say unto seen sent servant shew sick sins soon speak Spirit stone stood teach tell temple thee thine things Thou hast thou shalt thought told took truth turned Verily I say whosoever wicked wise woman wonderful worship
169. oldal - I have glorified Thee on the earth : I have finished the work which Thou gavest me to do. And now, O Father, glorify Thou me with ' Thine own self with the glory which I had with Thee before the world was.
66. oldal - And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are : for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, they have their reward.
88. oldal - And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul : but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
145. oldal - His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant ; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things : enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
74. oldal - And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand. And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house, and it fell ; and great was the fall of it.
158. oldal - Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
149. oldal - And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water ; follow him into the house where he entereth in. And ye shall say unto the good-man of the house, The Master saith unto thee, Where is the guestchamber, where I shall eat the passover with my disciples ? And he shall shew you a large upper room furnished ; there make ready.
136. oldal - Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you : and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
13. oldal - ... to perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant; the oath which he sware to our father Abraham, that he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear, in holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.