Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according affection answer apostle appear believe blessed body brought called Quakers cause Christ Christian church coming concerning conscience continued dear death desire died divine duty England enjoy faith father favour friends gave George give given glory gospel grace hand hath heart holy hope Jesus John judge judgment justice keep king king's kingdom late letter liberty light live London Lord matter means meeting mention mind month never oath parliament peace peaceable Penn persecution persons places pleased poor pray preached present prince princess prison queen reason received religion religious respect returned Scriptures seemed sent shew soul speak spirit subjects suffer taken tender thank thee thereof things thou thought tion true truth turn unto Whitehead
427. oldal - The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me, He that ruleth over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God ; and he shall be as the light of the morning, when the sun riseth, even a morning without clouds ; as the tender grass springing out of the earth by clear shining after rain.
364. oldal - The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the light, that all men through him might believe. He was not that light, but was sent to bear witness of that light.
173. oldal - I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire...
321. oldal - But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, — is therefore Christ the minister of sin ? God forbid ! 18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.
135. oldal - For the living know that they shall die : but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward ; for the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.
442. oldal - That was the True Light, which enlighteneth every man that cometh into the world.
319. oldal - Although my house be not so with God ; yet he hath made with me an everlasting covenant, ordered in all things, and sure : for this is all my salvation, and all my desire, although he make it not to grow.
160. oldal - This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein.