Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts angels answered apostles appears asked authority behold believe blessed brethren brought called cast cause CHAP character chief Christ Christian church commanded considered Continued dead death disciples divine doctrine Doddr earth enter evidently evil EXPOSITION expression eyes faith Father followed gave Gentiles give given glory gospel grace Greek hand hath hear heard heart heaven Holy Jerusalem Jesus Jews John judge king kingdom known light living Lord Luke Mark Master Matt means miracles nature NOTES observes pass Paul persons Peter Pharisees preaching present priests probably prophet received refer remarks rendered Roman saith say unto seems sent servant speak Spirit suffer supposed temple term Testament thee things thou tion took true truth unto verse whole witness
10. oldal - Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
37. oldal - And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
98. oldal - And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. 34 And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God.
72. oldal - And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it. His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow: And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.
50. oldal - But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. 14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
1. oldal - And his fame went throughout all Syria : and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatic, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.
222. oldal - Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.