Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able action amount antitoxin appeared applied attack bacilli become believe better blood body called cause cent child clinical close complete condition considered course cure danger death diagnosis died diphtheria discussion disease doses effect entirely especially examination experience fact favorable fever five four frequently give given half hand heart Hospital hypnotism important improvement increased indicated influence injection interest Journal less Louisville means Medical medicine meeting membrane method months nature never observed occurred opening operation organs pain passed patient persons physician placenta position possible practice preparation present produced profession pulse question recent regard remedy removed reports seems seen serum severe showed side Society solution symptoms taken temperature thing tion tissue treated treatment trouble tube usually weeks
255. oldal - Build thee more stately mansions, O my soul, As the swift seasons roll! Leave thy low-vaulted past! Let each new temple, nobler than the last, Shut thee from heaven with a dome more vast, Till thou at length art free, Leaving thine outgrown shell by life's unresting sea!
321. oldal - For certainly it is excellent discipline for an author to feel that he must say all he has to say in the fewest possible words, or his reader is sure to skip them •, and in the plainest possible words, or his reader will certainly misunderstand them. Generally, also, a downright fact may be told in a plain way ; and we want downright facts at present more than anything else.
32. oldal - He that hath found some fledged bird's nest may know At first sight if the bird be flown; But what fair well or grove he sings in now, That is to him unknown.
471. oldal - s not himself does wrong Laertes, Then Hamlet does it not, Hamlet denies it. Who does it, then? His madness: if't be so, Hamlet is of the faction that is wrong'd ; His madness is poor Hamlet's enemy.
40. oldal - The usefulness of good Hypophosphites in pulmonary and strumous affections is generally agreed upon by the profession. We commend to the notice of our readers the advertisement on page 21 of this number. "Robinson's Hypophosphites...
328. oldal - The fat curds are small, varying in size from that of a pinhead to that of a small pea.
473. oldal - Arranged in the form of Questions and Answers. Prepared Especially for Students of Medicine.
275. oldal - But there are a few characters which have stood the closest scrutiny and the severest tests, which have been tried in the furnace and have proved pure, which have been weighed in the balance and have not been found wanting, which have been declared sterling by the general consent of mankind, and which are visibly stamped with the image and superscription of the Most High. These great men we trust that we know how to prize; and of these was Milton.
421. oldal - Sexual Neurasthenia (Nervous Exhaustion). Its Hygiene, Causes, Symptoms and Treatment. With a Chapter on Diet for the Nervous.
467. oldal - Resume of the Action and Doses of all Officinal and Non-Officinal drugs now in common use, by C. Henri Leonard, AM, MD, Professor of the Medical and Surgical Diseases of Women and Clinical Gynaecology in the Detroit College of Medicine; Member of the American Medical Association, etc., etc.