Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Abydos Alexandria ancient ancient Egypt animal antiquity Arabs bazaar beautiful Bedouin Beni Hassan Bible boat brick Bunsen Cairo captives cartouche Champollion character Christian columns Coptic Dendera desert dragoman dynasty Egyp Egypt Egyptian English Esne fact French furnished gazed Girgeh Goshen Gournou granite Greek groves Hebrews Hengstenberg Herodotus hieroglyphics inscriptions interest Isis Israelites Jews Joseph Karnac labors land learned Luxor Manetho Medinet Habou Memnonium modern monuments Moses mountains mummy natural Nile noble obelisk objects Osiout Osiren Osiris Pacha paintings palace passed Pentateuch Pharaoh picture plain priests propylon Ptolemy pyramids Rameses remark represented river Roman Rosellini ruins sacred says scenes Scripture sculptures seemed seen serpent Sesostris Sethos shepherd kings Shishak sphinxes statues stood story temple testimony Theban Theban triad Thebes Thothmes tian tion tomb town travellers truth Turkish Turks Upper Egypt valley walls Wilkinson wind worship writing zodiac
153. oldal - The barge she sat in, like a burnish'd throne, Burn'd on the water ; the poop was beaten gold, Purple the sails, and so perfumed that The winds were love-sick with them, the oars were silver, Which to the tune of flutes kept stroke, and made The water which they beat to follow faster, As amorous of their strokes.
154. oldal - And they set on for him by himself, and for them by themselves, and for the Egyptians, which did eat with him, by themselves: because the Egyptians might not eat bread with the Hebrews; for that is an abomination unto the Egyptians.
223. oldal - And the people took their dough before it was leavened, their kneadingtroughs being bound up in their clothes upon their shoulders.
126. oldal - Then there passed by Midianites merchantmen ; and they drew and lifted up Joseph out of the pit, and sold Joseph to the Ishmaelites for twenty pieces of silver: and they brought Joseph into Egypt.
116. oldal - Ay, but to die, and go we know not where ; To lie in cold obstruction, and to rot ; This sensible warm motion to become A kneaded clod...
176. oldal - Behold, the people of the children of Israel are more and mightier than we : Come on, let us deal wisely with them ; lest they multiply, and it come to pass, that, when there falleth out any war, they join also unto our enemies, and fight against us, and so get them up out of the land.
177. oldal - And they made their lives bitter with hard bondage, in mortar, and in brick, and in all manner of service in the field: all their service, wherein they made them serve, was with rigour.
107. oldal - In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of their tinkling ornaments about their feet, and their cauls, and their round tires like the moon, the chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers, the bonnets, and the ornaments of the legs...
211. oldal - For they covered the face of the whole earth, so that the land was darkened; and they did eat every herb of the land, and all the fruit of the trees which the hail had left; and there remained not any green thing in the trees, or in the herbs of the field, through all the land of Egypt.