Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able againſt alſo appear becauſe become beſide better blood body bones brought called cauſe comes concerning contained continually death doors doth evil faculty faith fall farther fear firſt follow give greater grinding hand hath head hear heart himſelf houſe immediately inſtruments intended interpretation itſelf keep Kings known laſt leaſt light live look Lord mall manner matter mean mentioned mind moſt motion muſick muſt natural needs nerves never object old age outward paſs perfect performed preſent principally proper reaſon receive remain reſpect ſaid ſame ſay ſcripture ſeem ſenſe ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſome ſpeaking ſpecies ſpirits ſtand ſtate ſtrength ſtrong ſuch ſure ſymptoms taken teeth themſelves thereof theſe things thoſe thou tion tranſlated tree true underſtanding unto uſe uſually veins verſe voice whatſoever whereby wherein whole word
13. oldal - Pharaoh, The days of the years of my pilgrimage are an hundred and thirty years: few and evil have the days of the years of my life been, and have not attained unto the days of the years of the life of my fathers in the days of their pilgrimage.
1. oldal - Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them; while the sun, or the light, or the moon, or the stars, be not darkened, nor the clouds return after the rain : in the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble, and the strong men shall bow themselves...
54. oldal - And Adoni-bezek said, Threescore and ten kings, having their thumbs and their great toes cut off, gathered their meat under my table: as I have done, so God hath requited me.
229. oldal - My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: for length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee. Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: so shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
229. oldal - There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days ; for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.
145. oldal - Thou shalt rise up before the hoary head, and honour the face of the old man, and fear thy God : I am the LORD.
201. oldal - All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.