Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according affections allow Apostle appear authority believe blessed brethren bring called cause character Christ christian church concerning consider Creator death designed desire devotion divine doctrine duty earth enemies error eternal everlasting evident evil fact faith false Father favour fear friends future gave give glory gospel grace hand happiness hath hearer heart heaven heavenly holy human important Jesus Jews judgment kind kingdom labours light living look Lord means mind moral nature necessary never notice once opinion passage peace preached present promise prophets prove punishment question reason receive religion render represented requires reward righteousness salvation saved Saviour scriptures sent sinners sins soul speak spirit sufferings testimony thee things thou tion true truth understand universal unto whole wicked wisdom worship wrath
239. oldal - Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
7. oldal - Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands. Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing. Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
280. oldal - And I said, Who art thou, Lord ? And he said, I am Jesus, whom thou persecutest. But rise, and stand upon thy feet ; for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee...
260. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt...
133. oldal - My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the Righteous...
257. oldal - For they that dwell at Jerusalem, and their rulers, because they knew him not, nor yet the voices of the prophets which are read every sabbath-day, they have fulfilled them in condemning him.
83. oldal - There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
201. oldal - And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.
77. oldal - But Christ as a son over his own house ; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.
211. oldal - God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all, and upon all them that believe; for there is no difference : for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God; being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus...