Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Sermons, Lectures and Communion Service According to the Usage of the Church ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
Sermons, Lectures, and Communion Service: According to the Usage of the ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
action affections Almighty angels appear appointed approach arise authority beauty become behold blessed blood called cause character Christ Christian consider course cross darkness dead death desire Divine duty earth enter eternal evil eyes faith fall Father favour fear feel follow friends give glory grace hand happiness hath head hear heart heaven holy honour hope hour human immortality Jesus king kingdom light live look Lord mankind manner mind moral nature never night objects ourselves pass passions path peace perfect persons pleasure present principle prophets Providence reason received Redeemer religion repentance righteousness rise scene sense sins society sorrow soul spirit strength sufferings thee things thou thought throne tion true turn unto virtue voice whole wicked wisdom
111. oldal - And they said one to another, We are verily guilty concerning our brother, in that we saw the anguish of his soul, when he besought us, and we would not hear; therefore is this distress come upon us.
262. oldal - And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
258. oldal - How shall I give thee up, Ephraim ? How shall I deliver thee, Israel? How shall I make thee as Admah? How shall I set thee as Zeboim ? Mine heart is turned within me, My repentings are kindled together.
283. oldal - THE earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; The world, and they that dwell therein. For he hath founded it upon the seas, And established it upon the floods.
270. oldal - And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.
176. oldal - If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone ? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent ? or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion ? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him ? " And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb.
304. oldal - Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias: not knowing what he said.
289. oldal - But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things : but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed : so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot ; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.