Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affliction appear attended believe Bible blessed blood brethren Broad Str called Chapel character Christian church congregation conversation Crown Crt dear death Deism desire discourse ditto divine divine grace doctrine duty eternal evangelical evil faith favour fear friends give glory gospel grace happy hath hear heard heart Heaven holy honour hope Israel Jehovah Jesus Christ Jews labours late letter ligion live London Lord Lord's Day Lord's Supper manner means Meeting mercy Messrs mind minister ministry Missionary morning nations nature never pastor persons pious poor pray prayer preached preacher present Psalm racter readers received RECENT DEATHS religion religious respect Sabbath salvation Saviour Scriptures sermon shew sinners sins Society soul spirit thee things thou thought tion truth unto wish word worship young Zak River
297. oldal - And it came to pass at the seventh time, that he said, Behold, there ariseth a little cloud out of the sea, like a man's hand.
201. oldal - And when he hath made an end of reconciling the holy place, and the tabernacle of the congregation, and the altar, he shall bring the live goat : and Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness : And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land...
352. oldal - Whichever way I turned, nothing appeared but danger and difficulty. I saw myself in the midst of a vast wilderness in the depth of the rainy season, naked and alone ; surrounded by savage animals, and men still more savage.
614. oldal - It was my guide, my light, my all, It bade my dark forebodings cease; And through the storm and danger's thrall, It led me to the port of peace. Now safely moored, my perils o'er, I'll sing, first in night's diadem, For ever and for evermore, The Star, the Star of Bethlehem.
495. oldal - Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before Him for them that feared the LOED, and that thought upon His name.
114. oldal - God;) being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood...
63. oldal - And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
614. oldal - When, marshalled on the nightly plain, The glittering host bestud the sky, One Star alone, of all the train, Can fix the sinner's wandering eye. Hark ! hark ! to God the chorus breaks, From every host, from every gem ; But one alone the Saviour speaks, It is the star of Bethlehem.