Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able appear attended believe Bible blessed body called cause Chapel character Christ Christian church conduct congregation consider continued conversation dear death desire divine doctrine duty effect established evidence expected expressed faith fear feel formed friends give glory gospel grace hand happy hear heard heart holy hope important interest Jesus kind labours late leave letter live London look Lord Lord's manner means Meeting mind minister Missionary morning nature never object observed once opened persons poor pray prayer preached present promise prove readers reason received religion religious respect Saviour Scriptures seemed sermon sinners Society soon soul spirit thee things thou thought tion true truth whole wish young
295. oldal - And it came to pass at the seventh time, that he said, Behold, there ariseth a little cloud out of the sea, like a man's hand.
199. oldal - And when he hath made an end of reconciling the holy place, and the tabernacle of the congregation, and the altar, he shall bring the live goat : and Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness : And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land...
350. oldal - Whichever way I turned, nothing appeared but danger and difficulty. I saw myself in the midst of a vast wilderness in the depth of the rainy season, naked and alone ; surrounded by savage animals, and men still more savage.
612. oldal - It was my guide, my light, my all, It bade my dark forebodings cease; And through the storm and danger's thrall, It led me to the port of peace. Now safely moored, my perils o'er, I'll sing, first in night's diadem, For ever and for evermore, The Star, the Star of Bethlehem.
493. oldal - Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before Him for them that feared the LOED, and that thought upon His name.
112. oldal - God;) being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood...
61. oldal - And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
612. oldal - When, marshalled on the nightly plain, The glittering host bestud the sky, One Star alone, of all the train, Can fix the sinner's wandering eye. Hark ! hark ! to God the chorus breaks, From every host, from every gem ; But one alone the Saviour speaks, It is the star of Bethlehem.