Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels apostle appear applied believe blessed body called cast cause chapter Christ Christian church coming considered dead death destroyed destruction divine doctrine earth endless misery eternal everlasting evident existence fact faith Father fire future give given God's Gospel hand hath heart heaven hell holy immortal Jesus Jewish Jews John judge judgment kingdom land live Lord Lord's Luke mankind Mark Matt matter mean meeting nature never object observed once parable pass passage Paul person phrase preached present proof prove punishment reason receive refer regard religion religious remarks rendered resurrection righteous salvation saved Saviour Scriptures Sect sense signify society soul speak spirit suppose thee things thou tion true truth Universalism Universalist unto verse whole wicked wrath writers
166. oldal - Little children, it is the last time : and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists ; whereby we know that it is the last time.
39. oldal - I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord; for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
158. oldal - And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be' made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
351. oldal - And it shall be, when he sitteth upon the throne of his kingdom, that he shall write him a copy of this law in a book out of that which is before the priests the Levites : and it shall be with him, and he shall read therein all the days of his life: that he may learn to fear the Lord his God, to keep all the words of this law and these statutes, to do them...
187. oldal - God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you: and to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, in flaming fire, taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ...
65. oldal - Like sheep they are laid in the grave ; death shall feed on them ; and the upright shall have dominion over them in the morning ; and their beauty shall consume in the grave from their dwelling. But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave : for he shall receive me.
165. oldal - Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner : this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes? Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
100. oldal - He answered and said unlo them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of Man : the field is the world : the good seed are the children of the kingdom ; but the tares are the children of the wicked one ; 39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest.
138. oldal - There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, but he shall receive an hundred-fold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions, and in the world to come eternal life.