Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Theological Works: To Which Is Prefixed Biographical Memoir of the ..., 1. kötet
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
Acts apostle appear applied beautiful believe Beloved blessing body bring Chap character cherubim Christ christian church coming compared daughters delight direction divine earth exhibition explained expression eyes face fair faith follows frequently fruit give given glory hand head heart heaven Hebrew holy hosts idea Isaiah Jehovah Jesus Jews king language light literally look Lord meaning mention Moses mouth nature observed offered original particular passage person present promise prophet Psalm reason rendered sacred says scripture seems seen sense signify Solomon Song speaks spiritual St John St Matth St Paul symbol tabernacle temple thee things thou thought tion translation tree true unto verse voice whole wine word worship writers
74. oldal - And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
162. oldal - Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards ; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
296. oldal - I will rise now, and go about the city In the streets, and in the broad ways I will seek him whom my soul loveth : I sought him, but I found him not.
53. oldal - And I will shake all nations, and the Desire of all nations shall come, and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts, the silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.
456. oldal - And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on, so that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the LORD be my God: and this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee.
404. oldal - Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; Blow upon my garden, That the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, And eat his pleasant fruits.
304. oldal - It was but a little that I passed from them, But I found him whom my soul loveth: I held him, and would not let him go, [no:] Until I had brought him into my mother's house, And into the chamber of her that conceived me.
24. oldal - As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man and the face of a lion, on the right side : and they four had the face of an ox on the left side ; they four also had the face of an eagle.