Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
actual already animal Apostle appeared apprehension assurance attention awful belief benefit blessing blood body bread celebration Christ Christian Church clearly communication communion conceive continuance convey devotion direct discourse dispensation divine doctrine drink effect efficacy elements employed equally Eucharist evidence exercise expressions fact faith feeling felt figurative fitted flesh former give given grace ground hands heart heaven heavenly holy human idea imply import impressive influence instance institution intimated invisible Israelites Jewish language less live Lord Lord's Supper manifested manner matter means medium ment mental merely mind mysterious nature necessary notion observe once operation particular Paul persons pledge possessed presence provision question reason received Redeemer regarded remark respecting Sacrament says scripture sense Service sion spiritual strictly symbols taken thing thought tion token treated truth understood vehicle virtue visible sign
87. oldal - How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God; this is the gate of heaven.
23. oldal - He brake it, and gave it to His disciples, saying, Take, eat ; this is My Body, which is given for you : do this in remembrance of Me.
37. oldal - Epistle. 1 Cor. x. 1. BRETHREN, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; and were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud, and in the sea; and did all eat the same spiritual meat, and did all drink the same spiritual drink; (for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them; and that Rock was CHRIST.) But with many of them GOD was not well pleased ; for they were overthrown in the wilderness.
22. oldal - Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life ; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father ; so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
6. oldal - I mean an outward and visible sign of an inward and spiritual grace given unto us, ordained by Christ Himself, as a means whereby we receive the same, and a pledge to assure us thereof.
2. oldal - Sacraments ordained of Christ be not only badges or tokens of Christian men's profession, but rather they be certain sure witnesses, and effectual signs of grace, and God's good will towards us, by the which he doth work invisibly in us, and doth not only quicken, but also strengthen and confirm our Faith in him.
48. oldal - Wherefore, whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
45. oldal - You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons. You cannot partake of the table of the Lord and the table of demons.