Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Acts afterwards answer apostles appears authority become believe body called cause Christ Christian religion Christians church clergy conduct continually cured dead death devil disciples divine doctors doctrine doubt earth employed enemies established examine fact faith father favour followed formed gave give gospel hand heaven Holy human ignorant important inspired interest Jerusalem Jesus Jews John king knew least live Luke mankind manner Mark Mary master Matthew means Messiah mind miracles mission morality Moses nature necessary never observe occasion opinion Paul perceive performed perhaps persons Peter possessed preach present pretended priests princes promised prophets prove punished reason received regarded religion render sect seen shewed speak spirit suffer sufficient suppose tell thing tion took true truth understand wished witnesses wonders
193. oldal - Jesus answered them and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled.
48. oldal - Thus saith the Lord ; Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the Lord ; and they shall come again from the land of the enemy. And there is hope in thine end, saith the Lord, that thy children shall come again to their own border.
49. oldal - And when they had performed all things according to the law of the Lord, they returned into Galilee, to their own city Nazareth.
80. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh ; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
22. oldal - The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, Nor a lawgiver from between his feet, Until Shiloh come ; And unto him shall the gathering of the people be.
32. oldal - To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David ; and the virgin's name was Mary.
33. oldal - And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee : therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee, shall be called the Son of God.
33. oldal - And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary; for thou hast found favour with God. And behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a Son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
187. oldal - He answered and said unto them, Give ye them to eat. And they say unto him, Shall, we go and buy two hundred pennyworth of bread, and give them to eat?