Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts againſt alſo amongſt anſwer apoſtles appears argument becauſe believe called caſe cauſe character Chriſt Chriſtianity circumſtances concerning conduct conſidered death delivered diſciples effect eſtabliſhed evangeliſts evidence example expected fact faith father firſt give given goſpel hands hath High himſelf hiſtory human inſtance Jeruſalem Jeſus Jewiſh Jews John Joſephus Judea judgement leaſt Lord Luke manner Mark mean mind miracles morality moſt muſt nature never notice objection obſerve occaſion opinion particular paſſages Paul perſon preſent Prieſt probable proof queſtion reader reaſon received refer religion Roman ſaid ſame ſay ſee ſhall ſhould ſome ſtate ſubject ſuch taken themſelves theſe thing thoſe thou thought tion true truth unto uſe whole whoſe writers written
327. oldal - ... he is a minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath- but also for conscience
29. oldal - But all their works they do for to be seen of men : they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments, and love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues, and greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.
9. oldal - For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! For there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
325. oldal - Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another...
151. oldal - And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem, and sent messengers before his face : and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him. And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem.
32. oldal - Woe unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
42. oldal - Therefore, when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do, in the synagogues, and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
326. oldal - Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath : for it is written, Vengeance is mine ; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore, if thine enemy hunger, feed him ; if he thirst, give him drink : for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
14. oldal - Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand,) then let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains : let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house : neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.