Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appeared arise attended become begotten believe birth blessed body born bring brought called Christ clear close continued creaturely darkness dear death deep desire divers divine doctrine earth eternal evidence exercise experience expressed faith Father favoured feel felt flesh forever Friends fully further give given glory gospel hand heart heaven hold holy hope influence Jesus John keep kingdom known labour light living Lord meeting mind month Monthly Meeting nature never night opened operation outward painful peace preaching present preserved profession receive reign rejoice religious remain rightly salvation satisfaction season seed seemed seen sense shut silence soon soul spirit stand strength sufferings testimony thee things thou thought tion true truly truth unto waiting wherein whole wisdom worship
530. oldal - Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast Thou seen Abraham?" Jesus said unto them, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, before Abraham was, I am.
491. oldal - I am the door ; by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out and find pasture. The thief cometh not but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy ; I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
517. oldal - For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government will be upon his shoulder, and his name will be called "Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
489. oldal - Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
500. oldal - I am come to send fire on the earth ; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
402. oldal - What ailed thee, O thou sea, that thou fleddest ? Thou Jordan, that thou wast driven back ? Ye mountains, that ye skipped like rams ; And ye little hills, like lambs...
185. oldal - In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And the prophet Isaiah the son of Amoz came to him, and said unto him, Thus saith the Lord, Set thine house in order; for thou shalt die, and not live.
495. oldal - For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom ; but we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness ; but unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men ; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.