Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ahkeeng Ahneen Ahpe dush ahweyah ahzhe atah believe called CHAP Christ cometh disciples dush emah dush enewh dush ewh dush oowh ooge-enon dush ween dush ween goo Egewh dush egewh Jewyug enewh Jesus ewede ewh ahpe ezhe Father give given hath heard ishpeming Jesus answered Jesus dush oowh Jesus saith unto Jews John kagait kagoo kah dush kah mah kahkenah kahween keche keekedood keekedoowug keen keenod Keshpin sah kiya dush kiya enewh kiya owh knew light Lord magwah Mary Me-sah menahwah Moses nebewah neen Neen sah noongoom ooge ooge-enahwon Oogemah Oogwesun oomah oonoowh Oowh dush ooge-enon owh eneneh owh Jesus owh Keshamunedoo owh Noos Owh sah owh Wayoosemind pazhig Philip Pilate received sah ewh sah goo sah ween say unto seen sent Simon Peter spake thee things thou hast truth Verily woman wowh
36. oldal - For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water : whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.
19. oldal - To him the porter openeth ; and the sheep hear his voice : and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him : for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him : for they know not the voice of strangers.
25. oldal - And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them. Then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst and said, Peace be unto you.
27. oldal - Then said Martha unto Jesus ; Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died. But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee.
5. oldal - Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.
3. oldal - Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.
5. oldal - Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. 25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me. 26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.