Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adds affected answered appeared arrived asked attention began believe Bishop blessings brethren Bristol brother brought called Charles Charles Wesley Christ christian Church comfort continued conversation danger death desire doctrine enemies England expected experience faith fear friends gave give given gospel grace hand hear heard heart hope hour Jesus John July labours leave letter live London look Lord March means meet Methodists mind Minister morning nature never night observes occasion October Oglethorpe orders Oxford peace persons poor pray prayer preached Preachers present principles Quaker received rejoiced religion rest returned sacrament says Scriptures seemed sent shew Society soon soul speak spirit suffer things thou thought thousand till told took true truth turned unto vols waited walked Wesley Wesley's whole
18. oldal - It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him: if we suffer, we shall also reign with him...
62. oldal - COMFORT ye, comfort ye my people, saith your GOD. Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned : for she hath received of the LORD'S hand double for all her sins.
182. oldal - Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand : by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
120. oldal - What shall we then say to these things ? If God be for us, who can be against us ? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
69. oldal - But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power upon earth to forgive sins, (he said unto the sick of the palsy,) I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy couch, and go into thine house.
257. oldal - That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.
240. oldal - Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces. For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.
150. oldal - Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought: But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.
164. oldal - Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place. 4 Trust ye not in lying words, saying. The temple of the Lord, The temple of the Lord, The temple of the Lord, are these.