Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection affliction American Bible Society apostle appears attended behold believe Bible Society blessed brethren brother called Calvinists camp-meeting cause Ceylon character Christian church circuit Conference congregation continued conversion Cotopaxi darkness dear death Divine divine grace doctrine earth eternal eyes faith father favour fear feel friends give glory God's gospel grace happy hear heard heart heaven heavenly heen holy Holy Spirit honour hope hundred Indians Jesus Christ JOHN FLETCHER labours light live London Methodist Magazine Lord manifested meeting mercy Metho Methodist Episcopal Church mind minister nature never peace Pharisees pious pleasure Port au Prince praise pray prayer preach preacher professed received rejoice religion religious revival rience sacred salvation Saviour Scriptures Serampore sermon shew sinners sins soon soul speak Spirit suffer thee things thou thought tion truth unto Wesley word
266. oldal - But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord : for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ...
127. oldal - The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because He hath anointed me to preach the Gospel to the poor; He hath sent Me to heal the broken hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind ; to set at liberty them that are bruised. To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
9. oldal - But this I say, brethren, the time is short. It remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none; and they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not; and they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.
178. oldal - There is a river, the streams whereof make glad the city of God, The holy place of the tabernacles of the Most High.
24. oldal - Praise the Lord from the earth, ye dragons and all deeps: Fire, and hail; snow, and vapours: stormy wind fulfilling his word: Mountains, and all hills; fruitful trees, and all cedars: Beasts, and all cattle; creeping things, and flying fowl...
401. oldal - From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. Then said Jesus unto the twelve. Will ye also go away? Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go ? thou hast the words of eternal life. — And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.
89. oldal - Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth. Since the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind. If this man were not of God, he could do nothing.
417. oldal - She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet. She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.