Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able Acts againſt alſo Ananias apoſtles appears aſcribed authority becauſe believe bring brought called carried cauſe charity Chriſt chriſtian churches conſider contrary converſion converting Corinthians Damaſcus DATE deceived difficulties diſciples divine doctrines doubt effect enthuſiaſt epiſtle evidence faith falſe fame firſt force fraud gain gave Gentiles gifts give given goſpel grace hand happened heard himſelf hope human imagination impoſtor itſelf Jeruſalem Jeſus Jews knew knowledge labour learning leaſt leſs light Lord manner means mind miracles moral moſt muſt nature neceſſary objects opinions oppoſition particular Paul perſecution preached pretended prieſts proof prove reaſon religion revelation ſaid ſame Saul ſays ſee ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſome ſpeak ſucceſs ſuch ſuffered ſupport ſuppoſe taught themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thought tion told truth turn unto uſe viſion whole whoſe wiſdom writes
1. oldal - And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
6. oldal - And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, Who hath enabled me, for that He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry ; who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious ; but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
43. oldal - Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and CHANGED the glory of the uncorruptible God into AN IMAGE made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
2. oldal - Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did...
3. oldal - And I said, What shall I do, Lord? And the Lord said unto me, Arise and go into Damascus; and there it shall be told thee of all things which are appointed for thee to do.
11. oldal - Nor of men sought we glory, neither of you, nor yet of others, when we might have been burdensome, as the apostles of Christ.
11. oldal - For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us; for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you, neither did we eat any man's bread for nought, but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you ; not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us.
5. oldal - when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace, to reveal his son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood...
75. oldal - So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth ; but God that giveth the increase.