Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according answer Apostles appear authority become believe Bishop blessed blood body bread brethren called Catholic Christ Christian Church circumstances conduct considered cross crucified death deny disciples divine doctrine effect expected fact faith Father fear feelings give given grace hand hath heart heaven holy hope human Isaiah Jesus Jewish Jews John King kingdom knew learned living look Lord Lord Jesus Lord's Luke manner Mark Master Matt means Messiah mind nature never NOTE object observes pass passage perhaps person Peter Pilate possible prayer prepared present priest prophecies prophet proved Psalm reason receive refer remarks repentance respect Roman Sacrament Saviour Scripture sense sent Simon sins sorrow soul speak spirit sufferings suppose taken thee things thou took true truth unto whole witnesses xxii xxvi
241. oldal - Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity ; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels
15. oldal - So after he had washed their feet and had taken his garments, and was set down again, he said unto them ; Know ye what I have done to you ? Ye call me Master and Lord ; and ye say well ; for so I am. If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet, ye also ought to wash one another's feet. For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.
57. oldal - Then said he unto them, But now he that hath a purse let him take it, and likewise his scrip : and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.
16. oldal - I speak not of you all : I know whom I have chosen ; but that the scripture may be fulfilled, He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me.
214. oldal - And when Herod saw Jesus, he was exceeding glad ; for he was desirous to see him of a long season, because he had heard many things of him ; and he hoped to have seen some miracle done by him.
9. oldal - And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them ; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so : but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger ; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
87. oldal - And he took bread, and • gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body, which is given for you : This do in remembrance of me. Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new Testament in my blood, which is shed for you.
171. oldal - And the Lord turned, and looked upon Peter. And Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how he had said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And Peter went out and wept bitterly.