Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adhuc aforesaid Anglorum anno antistes apostles apud atque Augustine autem bishop bishop of Arles Britain Britanniam Britons Ceadda Cedd CHAP Christ Christian church cujus decimo Domino Eadbald Easter ecclesia ejus ejusdem English enim eorum episcopus erant erat ergo esset Ethelberga etiam faith fidei fidem gente gentis gratia Gregory hæc heavenly holy Honorius idem illi illius illo insula inter ipsa ipse ipsius juxta king king of Kent kingdom loco Lord misit monastery multo nation neque omnes omni omnibus Oswius Oswy pallium Pascha Paulinus Pelagian Penda Picts Pope preaching priest province provincia quæ quam quia quibus quid quidem quod quoque received rege regem regis regni reign sancti Saxons Scotorum Scots servus servorum Dei sibi sicut sive suæ sunt tamen tempore Trumhere tunc usque verbum vero vestra videlicet vitæ vobis whilst Wulfhere
165. oldal - When the ear heard me, then it blessed me; And when the eye saw me, it gave witness to me: Because I delivered the poor that cried, And the fatherless, and him that had none to help him. 189 The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me: And I caused the widow's heart to sing for joy.
165. oldal - The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me: and I caused the widow's heart to sing for joy. I put on righteousness, and it clothed me: my judgment was as a robe and a diadem.
391. oldal - It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant To raise up the tribes of Jacob, And to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, That thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
391. oldal - And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people ; to it shall the Gentiles seek : and his rest shall be glorious.
125. oldal - Not that which goeth into the mouth, defileth a man : but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
233. oldal - In short, the king publicly gave his license to Paulinus to preach the Gospel, and renouncing idolatry, declared that he received the faith of Christ; and when he inquired of the high priest who should first profane the altars and temples of their idols, with the...
171. oldal - Right," said he, for they have an Angelic face, and it becomes such to be co-heirs with the Angels in heaven. What is the name," proceeded he, "of the province from which they a.re brought? " It was replied, that the natives of that province were called Deiri. "Truly are they De ira," said he, "withdrawn from wrath, and called to the mercy of Christ.
391. oldal - I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages; That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves.