Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Examination Papers for the Use of Theological Students: On the Facts of the ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
Apostles argument authority baptism called cause century character chief Christianity Church of England circumstances compiled concerning connected contained Council death Define derived Deum difference discipline distinguish divinity doctrine early early Christian effect English eternal evidence Examine experience Explain expression facts Faith Father filius following passage Give an account given God's Gospel hath heresy Holy Holy Ghost holy Scripture Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jewish Jews kind Liturgy Lord mean meant ment Mention mind miracles Moses names nature nobis objections Old Testament origin passage perfect persons places presumption principal probability prophecy Prove Psalm quæ quam question quod Quote reasons reference respect Roman Sacraments Saviour Scripture Shew short situation Spirit supposed Temple Testament Theological things tion Translate tribes truth unto velle Versions writers γαρ δε εις εκ εν επί Θεού και ουκ ούν ούτος της τον του τω των
73. oldal - For as the benefit is great, if with a true penitent heart, and lively faith we receive that holy Sacrament (for then we spiritually eat the flesh of Christ, and drink his Blood, then we dwell in Christ, and Christ in us, we are one with Christ, and Christ with us...
71. oldal - We are accounted righteous before God, only for the merit of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ by Faith, and not for our own works or deservings.
75. oldal - Whosoever will be saved: before all things it is necessary that he hold the Catholic Faith. Which Faith, except every one do keep whole and undefiled: without doubt he shall perish everlastingly.
76. oldal - ALMIGHTY GOD, the Father of our Lord JESUS CHRIST, who desireth not the death of a sinner, but rather that he may turn from his wickedness and live...
73. oldal - Paul exhorteth all persons diligently to try and examine themselves, before they presume to eat of that bread and drink of that cup. For as the benefit is great, if with a true penitent heart and lively faith...
63. oldal - For who hath known the mind of the Lord ? or who hath been his counsellor? or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again ? For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things : to whom be glory for ever. Amen.
80. oldal - Touching musical harmony, whether by instrument or by voice, it being but of high and low in sounds a due proportionable disposition ; such notwithstanding is the force thereof, and so pleasing effects it hath in that very part of man which is most divine, that some have been thereby induced to think that the soul itself by nature is or hath in it harmony.
75. oldal - Faith is this : that we worship one God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity, neither confounding the Persons, nor dividing the substance. For there is one Person of the Father, another of the Son, and another of the Holy Ghost. But the Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, is all one ; the glory equal, the- majesty coeternal.
72. oldal - God's commandments, which they call works of supererogation, cannot be taught without arrogancy and impiety. For by them men do declare, That they do not render unto God as much as they are bound to do, but that they do more for his sake than of bounden duty is required : Whereas Christ saith plainly, When ye have done all that is commanded to you, say, We are unprofitable servants.