Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answer asked believe better Bible blessing brought called child Christ Christian comfort coming dear death debt desire door duty eyes face faith father fear feel followed give given God's gone grace hand happy head hear heard heart heaven holy hope hour husband Jesus John keep kind Kitty knew leave light live look Lord Mary master means mind morning mother never night once passed perhaps poor pray prayer present promise replied rest returned seemed sinner sins soon sorrow soul spirit stand sure tears tell thank thee things thou thought told took trouble true truth turned unto walk wife wish woman wonder young
177. oldal - TEACH me, my God and King, In all things Thee to see, And what I do in anything, To do it as for Thee...
308. oldal - He giveth snow like wool : he scattereth the hoar-frost like ashes. He casteth forth his ice like morsels : who can stand before his cold ? He sendeth out his word, and melteth them : he causeth his wind to blow, and the waters flow.
10. oldal - The impotent man answered him, Sir I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool : but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.
99. oldal - Depart from us ; for we desire not the knowledge of thy ways. "What is the Almighty, that we should serve him? and what profit should we have, if we pray unto him?
40. oldal - So I saw in my dream, that just as CHRISTIAN came up with the cross, his burden loosed from off his shoulders, and fell from off his back, and began to tumble, and so continued to do till it came to the mouth of the sepulchre, where it fell in, and I saw it no more. Then was CHRISTIAN glad and lightsome, and said vith a merry heart, ' He hath given me rest by his sorrow, and life by his death.
40. oldal - So I saw in my dream, that just as Christian came up with the cross, his burden loosed from off his shoulders, and fell from off his back, and began to tumble, and so continued to do till it came to the mouth of the sepulchre, where it fell in, and I saw it no more. " Then was Christian glad and lightsome, and said with a merry heart, He hath given me rest by his sorrow, and life by his death.
61. oldal - Man that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble. He cometh forth like a flower, and is cut down : he fleeth also as a shadow, and continueth not.
192. oldal - Wherefore criest thou unto me ? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward: but lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea.