Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
addressed appeared appointed arrived asked Assembly authority Bank Bill Bishop body brought called Captain carried cause Chief Church close College Committee Commons Constitutional continued course Court death defendant desired died duty effect elected Emperor England English evidence fact force four France give given going Government hand head honour House interest Italy Judges Justice King known Lady late letter London Lord Majesty majority March measure meeting ment Minister nature never notice once opinion party passed persons political position present President Prince prisoner proceeded proposed proved question Railway received regard remained represented respect result returned Roger Royal sent side speech taken thought Tichborne tion took train University vote whole witness
30. oldal - High Court of Justice shall be constituted as follows: -The first Judges thereof shall be the Lord Chancellor, the Lord Chief Justice of England, the Master of the Rolls, the Lord Chief Justice of the Common Pleas, the Lord Chief Baron...
199. oldal - Not only was it far from the intention of the Emperor to take possession of Khiva, but POSITIVE ORDERS had been prepared to prevent it, and directions given that the conditions imposed should be such as could not in any way lead to a prolonged occupancy of Khiva.
215. oldal - A fugitive criminal shall not be surrendered if the offence in respect of which his surrender is demanded is one of a political character...
260. oldal - I did not cry I assure you, which I believe you will, as I know you were more set upon it than I was ; the thing I am most angry at is looking so like a fool, as I shall, for having gone so often for nothing, but I don't much care, if he was to change his mind again (which can't be tho') and not give me a very good reason for his conduct I would not have him...
213. oldal - Murder (including assassination, parricide, infanticide, and poisoning), or iittempt to murder. 2. Manslaughter. 3. Counterfeiting or altering money, or uttering counterfeit or altered money. 4. Forgery, counterfeiting, or altering or uttering what is forged or counterfeited or altered. 5.
30. oldal - England, the Lord Chief Justice of the Common Pleas, and the Lord Chief Baron of the Exchequer, or one of such chiefs at least, shall be part.
249. oldal - Nor, gentlemen, is this belief confined to men of comparative seclusion, since men, the greatest and most distinguished both as philosophers and as monarchs, have enforced this belief, and shown its influence by their conduct. Above all, gentlemen, need I name to you the Emperor Julian, who was so celebrated for the practice of every Christian virtue that he was called Julian the Apostle ? ' It is indisputable that nervous excitation is contagious.
216. oldal - The stipulations of the present Treaty shall be applicable to the Colonies and foreign possessions of the two High Contracting Parties.
8. oldal - Come, rest in this bosom, my own stricken deer, Though the herd have fled from thee, thy home is still here; Here still is the smile that no cloud can o'ercast, And a heart and a hand all thy own to the last.
216. oldal - High Contracting Parties in pursuance of the present Treaty should be also claimed by one or several other Powers on account of other crimes or offences committed upon their respective territories, his extradition shall be granted to that State whose demand is earliest in date.