Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham affections ages answer authority become blessings body called child Christ Christian command common consider daily danger death devotion divine doubt duty earth eternal example expressive faith Father fear fore forgive formed give given glory God's Gospel hallow hand happiness hath heart heaven holy honour hope human king kingdom language laws lead less light lives look Lord master means mind nature necessary never obedience obey offer ourselves parent passions peace perfect petition pray prayer present prophet providence reason reflection regard religion remember respect reverence sense SERMON shew sincerity sins soul spirit stand subjects suffer surely teach tell thee things thou thought tion true truth universal unto various virtue wants whilst whole wisdom wise wish worship
141. oldal - Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, he did it not to me.
323. oldal - Jesus answered and said unto them, Go and shew John again those things which ye do hear and see : the blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.
233. oldal - And he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him : and he said, Behold, now I know that there is no God in all the earth, but in Israel : now therefore, I pray thee, take a blessing of thy servant.
108. oldal - And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty...
209. oldal - Am I a God at hand, saith the Lord, and not a God afar off? Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him ? saith the Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth ? saith the Lord.
140. oldal - Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, 'Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was an hungred and ye gave me meat, I was thirsty and ye gave me drink, I was a stranger and ye took me in; naked and ye clothed me, I was sick and ye visited me, I was in prison and ye came unto me.
xvii. oldal - And he said unto him, went not mine heart with thee, when the man turned again from his chariot to meet thee? Is it a time to receive money, and to receive garments, and oliveyards, and vineyards, and sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and maidservants? The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee, and unto thy seed for ever.
xxi. oldal - I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing : therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live...
233. oldal - Then went he down, and dipped himself seven times in Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God : and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean.