Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Collection of Theological Tracts, Vol. 4 of 6 (Classic Reprint)
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
according Acts alfo ancient Apoftles appears authors becauſe believe Bible Bleffings body Books called Chap Chriftians Church concerning confider Copies Covenant death divine English evident facred facrifices faid Faith fame Father feveral fhall fhould fince firft followed fome fuch fuppofed gave Gentiles give given God's gofpel Grace Greek hand hath Hebrew himſelf holy honour Ifrael Jefus Chrift Jerufalem JESUS Jewish Jews Jofephus John judge Juftification King Kingdom laft Language Latin learned lived Lord Luke manner Mark means mentioned moft nature Obedience obferved occafion offered original particular perfons Points prefent Privileges reafon received relates religion Roman Scriptures taken Teftament tells temple Text thee thefe theſe things thofe thoſe thou tion Tranflation true truth unto Verfion whole writings written
404. oldal - For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise. For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
353. oldal - For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts : and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people...
409. oldal - For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile: let him eschew evil, and do good ; let him seek peace and ensue it.
405. oldal - For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
394. oldal - And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment ; that ye may approve things that are excellent ; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ ; being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.
352. oldal - And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the Word of His grace, Which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.
403. oldal - Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection ; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
410. oldal - For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
384. oldal - Abide in Me and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself except it abide in the vine, no more can ye except ye abide in Me. I am the Vine, ye are the branches. He that abideth in Me and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit. For without Me ye can do nothing.
384. oldal - Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. I am the vine, ye are the branches: he that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.