Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accepted affections apostle appears beauty believe body brought called cause chap Christ Christian comes command concerning consider consists conversion desire divine doctrine duty eternal evidence evil excellency exercises experience expressions eyes faith Father fear follow fruit give given glory God's gospel grace gracious greater hand hath heart heaven holy honour hope immediate infinite influence Jesus John judge justified kind knowledge light live look Lord manifest manner means mind moral nature never obedience object observed perfect persons practice principle profession promises proper reason received religion repentance respect reward righteousness rule saints salvation saving Saviour scripture seek seems sense shew sight sinners sins soul speaks Spirit spoken sufferings suppose thee things thou tion true truth understanding unto virtue worthy
556. oldal - Incline your ear, and come unto me : hear, and your soul shall live ; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.
220. oldal - Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments; As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.
429. oldal - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
190. oldal - And, behold, a woman in the city, which was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at meat in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster box of ointment, and stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment.
545. oldal - And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now. This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.
494. oldal - Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
563. oldal - At that day ye shall ask in my name : and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you : for the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
430. oldal - Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
534. oldal - And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice : — " Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof ? " And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.