Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels appear arms believe bless blest blood bring Christ crown dead death died divine dwell earth eternal everlasting eyes face faith fall Father fear feel fire friends give given glorious glory grace gracious hand happy hast hath head hear heart heaven heavenly hell holy hope hour impart Jesus join keep King Lamb land light lines 8's live look Lord meet mighty mind never o'er pain peace perfect praise pray prayer proclaim prove race raise reach receive redeeming reign rest rise saints salvation Saviour shine sing sinners sins skies song soon soul sound speak Spirit spread stand tears tell thee thine things thou thou art thousand thro throne thy grace thy love thy name truth voice wait whole
182. oldal - People and realms of every tongue Dwell on his love with sweetest song; And infant voices shall proclaim Their early blessings on his name.
107. oldal - Are there no foes for me to face ? Must I not stem the flood ? Is this vile world a friend to grace, To help me on to God ? 4 Sure I must fight, if I would reign ; Increase my courage, Lord ! I'll bear the toil, endure the pain, Supported by thy word.
7. oldal - THE heavens declare thy glory Lord ; In every star thy wisdom shines ; But when our eyes behold thy word, We read thy name in fairer lines. 2 The rolling sun, the changing light, And nights and days thy power confess ; But the blest volume thou hast writ, Reveals thy justice and thy grace.
61. oldal - ARISE, my soul, arise; Shake off thy guilty fears ; The bleeding Sacrifice In my behalf appears : Before the throne my Surety stands, My name is written on his hands. 2 He ever lives above, For me to intercede ; His all-redeeming love, His precious blood, to plead ; His blood atoned for all our race, And sprinkles now the throne of grace. 3 Five bleeding wounds he bears, Received on Calvary ; They pour effectual prayers, They strongly plead for me : "Forgive him, O forgive," they cry, "Nor let that...
207. oldal - Glory to the new-born KINO. Amen Christmas. Hymn 48. (SECOND TuNE). X "Glory to GOD in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men." HARK I the herald angels sing Glory to the new-born KING, Peace on earth, and mercy mild, GOD and sinners reconciled. Joyful, all ye nations, rise, Join the triumph of the skies; With the angelic host proclaim CHRIST is born in Bethlehem, Hark!
88. oldal - Soon as the evening shades prevail The moon takes up the wondrous tale, And nightly to the listening earth Repeats the story of her birth ; Whilst all the stars that round her burn, And all the planets in their turn, Confirm the tidings as they roll, And spread the truth from pole to pole.
95. oldal - NOW begin the heavenly theme, Sing aloud in Jesus' name; Ye, who his salvation prove, Triumph in redeeming love. 2 Ye, -who see the Father's grace Beaming in the Saviour's face, As to Canaan on ye move, Praise and bless redeeming love. 3 Mourning souls, dry up your tears; Banish all your guilty fears ; See your guilt and curse remove, Cancelled by redeeming love.