Common Precedents in Conveyancing: Adapted to the Conveyancing Acts, 1881, 1882, and the Settled Land Act, 1882, &c. : Together with the Acts, an Introduction and Notes
Stevens, 1882 - 433 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Common Precedents in Conveyancing: Adapted to the Conveyancing Acts, 1881 ...
Hugh McNab Humphry
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
according administrators and assigns aforesaid agreed agreement applies appoint assurance become beneficial owner charges claiming comprised consent consideration contained contract convey Conveyancing Conveyancing Act copyhold Court covenant dated &c daughter death deceased deed direct discharged doth hereby effect entitled executed executors administrators exercise expressed freehold funds further give given heirs and assigns hereby conveyed hereby granted hereditaments and premises hereinafter HOLD husband includes incumbrances Indenture intended interest lawful lease leasehold lessee limited manner manor marriage married ment mortgage otherwise paid parcels payment person portions possession premises hereby presents provisions purchaser pursuance receipt received recited remainder rent respectively schedule securities Settled Land Act settlement share stocks subs surrender tail tenant term therein thereof tion transfer trustees trustees or trustee unto vendor Vict WHEREAS wife WITNESS &c WITNESSETH writing
267. oldal - This section applies only if, and as far as, a contrary intention is not expressed in the mortgage deeds or one of them. (3) This section applies only where the mortgages or one of them are or is made after the commencement of this Act.
310. oldal - A description or citation of a portion of an Act is inclusive of the words, section, or other part first or last mentioned, or otherwise referred to as forming the beginning or as forming the end of the portion comprised in the description or citation.
249. oldal - ... rights and advantages whatsoever, appertaining or reputed to appertain to the land, or any part thereof, or at the time of conveyance demised, occupied, or enjoyed with (»), or reputed or known as part or parcel of or appurtenant to the land or any part thereof.
313. oldal - This Indenture made the day of , between AB of of the one part, and CD of of the other part, witnesseth that, in consideration of the sum.
290. oldal - The trustees shall accumulate all the residue of that income in the way of compound interest, by investing the same and the resulting income thereof from time to time on securities on which they are by the settlement, if any, or by law, authorised to invest trust money...
149. oldal - Shall be deemed to be a contract entered into by her with respect to and to bind her separate property, whether she is or is not in fact possessed of or entitled to...
8. oldal - Greenwood's Manual of Conveyancing.— A Manual of the Practice of Conveyancing, showing the present Practice relating to the daily routine of Conveyancing in Solicitors
160. oldal - A trustee shall, without prejudice to the provisions of the instrument, if any, creating the trust, be chargeable only for money and securities actually received by him notwithstanding his signing any receipt for the sake of conformity, and shall be answerable and accountable only for his own acts, receipts, neglects, or defaults, and not for those of any other trustee, nor for any banker, broker, or other person with whom any trust moneys or securities may be deposited...
214. oldal - Bequest shall not lapse, but shall take effect as if the Death of such Person had happened immediately after the Death of the Testator, unless a contrary Intention shall appear by the Will.
319. oldal - In the same transaction with respect to which a question of notice to the purchaser arises, it has come to the knowledge of his counsel, as such, or of his solicitor, or other agent, as such, or would have come to the knowledge of his solicitor, or other agent...