Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according actions admit agency apostle argument attributes authority become believe bible blessings bring called cause character Christ Christian church command concerning condemnation conscience course creatures death decree determined divine doctrine duty effect election error eternal evidence exercise exhibited existence fact faith Father feel give given glory God's gospel grace ground hand hath heart heaven Holy Holy Spirit hope human important infidel infinite influence interest Jesus Christ John justice knowledge less light live Lord manifest manner means mind moral nature necessary never object operation passages peace perfect person preached present principles produce promise prove reason receive reject religion repent requires revelation righteousness salvation Saviour scriptures sense sinner sins soul Spirit sufficient suppose things thou thought tion true truth understand universe unto whole wisdom wise
145. oldal - And all they in the synagogue, when they heard these things, were filled with wrath, and rose up and thrust him out of the city, and led him unto the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down headlong.
49. oldal - They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free ? 34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. 35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. 36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
189. oldal - And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honor, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
187. oldal - God;) being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; to declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
127. oldal - Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
187. oldal - Their throat is an open sepulchre ; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips: Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness: Their feet are swift to shed blood: Destruction and misery are in their ways: And the way of peace have they not known: There is no fear of God before their eyes.
187. oldal - What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise : for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin...
190. oldal - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned : but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
7. oldal - And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish ; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.