Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Catena Aurea: Commentary on the Four Gospels, Collected Out of the ..., 1. kötet
Aquinas Saint Thomas
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
Catena Aurea: Commentary on the Four Gospels, Collected Out of the ..., 1. rész
Aquinas Thomas,John Henry Newman
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
according Ambrose angel Apostles Athan baptism baptized Basil Bede behold believe birth blessed body Bost called Capernaum Catena Cbrys Christ Chrys Church circumcision command Cyril dead death despised devil disciples divine Elisabeth Evangelist evil spirits faith Father fear flesh fruit Gentiles give glory Gospel grace Greek Ex Greg hath healed hear heart heaven heavenly Hence it follows Herod Holy Spirit Israel Jerusalem Jesus Jews John Joseph Judaea kingdom knew lest Lord Lord's Luke Mary Matt Matthew mercy mind miracles Moses mother multitude mystery nature neighbour Nyss Origen Peter Pharisees pray preaching Priest prophecy prophet receive rejoice repentance resurrection righteousness rightly sabbath salvation Saviour say unto Scripture shew Sidon signifies sinners sins Son of God soul suffer synagogue teaching thee Theophyl things thou thought truth virgin virtue wisdom wish woman womb word worthy Zacharias
79. oldal - the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord ; 23 (As it is written in the law of the Lord, ' Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord ft 24 And to offer a sacrifice according to "that which is said in the law of the Lord, A pair of turtledoves, or two young pigeons.
149. oldal - And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence...
253. oldal - And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both. Tell me, therefore, which of them will love him most ? 43 Simon answered and said, I suppose that he to whom he forgave most. And he said unto him, Thou hast rightly judged.
162. oldal - And rose up, and thrust him out of the city, and led him unto the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down headlong.
245. oldal - But what went ye out for to see ? A man clothed in soft raiment? behold, they that wear soft clothing are in kings
35. oldal - And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age : and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren. For with God nothing shall be impossible.
120. oldal - And as the people were in expectation, and all men mused in their hearts of John, whether he were the Christ, or not...
174. oldal - And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing ; nevertheless, at thy word I will let down the net.