Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able abound according apostle appear become behold believe blessed blood body born called cause character Christian church command consider creatures danger dead death desire destroyed display divine earth effect eternal evidence evil eyes faith Father fear follow fully give glory gospel grace hand happiness hath hear heart heaven holy hope human infinite Israel Jesus Christ Jews John judgment justice knowledge known light live look Lord manner means mercy mind nature never object observe once Paul peace perfect persons pleased pleasure praise preaching present promise punishment reason receive regard righteousness saith salvation Saviour scripture seek SERMON servant shew sinner sins soul speaks Spirit suffer surely thee things thou thoughts thousand true truth unto verse voice whole wicked wisdom wise worship
283. oldal - These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God ; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
120. oldal - For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God : the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
139. oldal - ... not one thing hath failed of all the good things which the Lord your God spake concerning you; all are come to pass unto you, and not one thing hath failed thereof.
113. oldal - And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us: And establish thou the work of our hands upon...
12. oldal - For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else.
240. oldal - On the next day much people that were come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem, 13 took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried. Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.
79. oldal - How shall I give thee up, Ephraim ? How shall I deliver thee, Israel? How shall I make thee as Admah? How shall I set thee as Zeboim ? Mine heart is turned within me, My repentings are kindled together.
278. oldal - Whosoever . therefore shall confess Me before men, him will I confess also before My Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny Me before men, him will I also deny before My Father which is in heaven.