Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
abound Almighty apostle apostle Paul baptism behold believe believeth blessed blood born called children of men Christian church cometh creatures danger dead death disciples divine divine grace doxology earth Egypt epistle eternal everlasting evil eyes faith Father favour fear flesh follow the Lord glorious glory God's goeth gospel grace guilty happiness hath hear heart heaven Holy Spirit honour infinite iniquity Israel Jehovah Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews John John xvii justice knowledge live Lord Jesus Christ manner mercy mind Moses nature ness obedience Onesimus pardon patience Paul peace perfect persons Pharisee praise prayer preaching promise prophet Psalm punishment racter religion repentance righteousness saith salvation Saviour scripture SERMON servant shalt shew sinner sins Son of God soul spake speaks suffer thee things thou art mindful true truth unto verse voice wicked wisdom wise word worship
285. oldal - These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God ; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
122. oldal - For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God : the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
141. oldal - ... not one thing hath failed of all the good things which the Lord your God spake concerning you; all are come to pass unto you, and not one thing hath failed thereof.
115. oldal - And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us: And establish thou the work of our hands upon...
14. oldal - For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else.
242. oldal - On the next day much people that were come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem, 13 took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried. Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.
81. oldal - How shall I give thee up, Ephraim ? How shall I deliver thee, Israel? How shall I make thee as Admah? How shall I set thee as Zeboim ? Mine heart is turned within me, My repentings are kindled together.
280. oldal - Whosoever . therefore shall confess Me before men, him will I confess also before My Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny Me before men, him will I also deny before My Father which is in heaven.