Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adamantine adamantine fingers Never afraid alabaster amethyst angels aptitude to fly birds bobolink breezes brook butterflies castle of sunshine CASTRA chamber CHRYSALIS chrysoprase clew divine cloudier become clover cricket crown daffodil daybreak can bestir Degrades the dress Diadems drop Dickinson door doubtless eclatof death EMILY DICKINSON eternity eyes glaze once Fearless the cobweb feign The beads flower grass Handle the adamantine HARVARD COLLEGE hasps of steel headlands heaven HEMLOCK hills lagging yesterday lagging yesterday f Lest look lutely meek apparelled thing nectar night noon nosegays passed poems power to spurn PSALM purple round scarce A Adjusted sinks his trembling softly soul summer sweet take the clew Tankard tell thee thou unknown renown thought to-day tune Twere blessed TY cocoon tightens Untouched by morning untouched by noon ushers leaning wear wind wings Degrades
126. oldal - I never saw a moor, I never saw the sea; Yet know I how the heather* looks, And what a wave must be. I never spoke with God, Nor visited in heaven; Yet certain am I of the spot As if the chart were given.
138. oldal - Because I could not stop for Death He kindly stopped for me The Carriage held but just Ourselves And Immortality. We slowly drove - He knew no haste And I had put away My labor and my leisure too, For His Civility We passed the School, where Children...
119. oldal - I died for Beauty — but was scarce Adjusted in the Tomb When One who died for Truth, was lain In an adjoining Room — He questioned softly "Why I failed"?
13. oldal - Success is counted sweetest By those who ne'er succeed. To comprehend a nectar Requires sorest need. Not one of all the purple host Who took the flag to-day Can tell the definition, So clear, of victory, As he, defeated, dying, On whose forbidden ear The distant strains of triumph Break, agonized and clear!
34. oldal - Landlords' turn the drunken Bee Out of the Foxglove's door When Butterflies - renounce their 'drams' I shall but drink the more! Till Seraphs swing their snowy Hats And Saints - to windows run To see the little...
130. oldal - That others could exist While she must finish quite, A jealousy for her arose So nearly infinite. We waited while she passed; It was a narrow time, Too jostled were our souls to speak, At length the notice came.
55. oldal - A newer Sevres pleases Old Ones crack I could not die - with You For One must wait To shut the Other's Gaze down You - could not And I - Could I stand by And see You - freeze Without my Right of Frost Death's privilege? Nor could I rise - with You Because Your Face Would put out Jesus...
113. oldal - Sleep the meek members of the Resurrection — Rafter of satin, And Roof of stone.
106. oldal - There's a certain Slant of light, Winter Afternoons — That oppresses, like the Heft Of Cathedral Tunes — Heavenly Hurt, it gives us — We can find no scar, But internal difference, Where the Meanings, are...