Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
administration alliance appeared appointed army arrival attack authority became Bengal body British Government brought Calcutta camp capital CHAP chief Colonel command Company Company's complete considered continued Court of Directors crores Crown death demand determined directed districts dominions Edition engaged England English established European feeling field force formed four French Governor Governor-General Holkar horse House hundred immediately important increase India influence interests join lacs of rupees land Lord Cornwallis Lord Hastings Lord Wellesley Madras Mahratta measures ment miles military minister months Nabob native negotiations never Nizam object obtained offered officers peace period Persian person Peshwa Pindarees placed Poona position possession present princes proceeded proposed protection province raja reached received refused Resident rupees sent Sing Sir John soon success territories tion Tippoo took treaty troops vols whole
21. oldal - The Alpine Guide. By JOHN BALL, MRIA late President of the Alpine Club. Post 8vo. with Maps and other Illustrations. Guide to the Eastern Alps, i>rice ipj.crf.
15. oldal - Woodcuts. 3 vols. crown 8vo. 10s. 6d. each. The Application of Cast and Wrought Iron to Building Purposes. By the same Author.
2. oldal - History of my Religious Opinions. By JH NEWMAN, DD Being the Substance of Apologia pro Vita Sua. Post 8vo.
11. oldal - ENCYCLOPEDIA of PLANTS ; comprising the Specific Character, Description, Culture, History, &c. of all the Plants found in Great Britain.
26. oldal - Hints to Mothers on the Management of their Health during the Period of Pregnancy and in the Lying-in Room. By T.
17. oldal - LIBRARY EDITION, with all the Original Illustrations, Maps, Landscapes on Steel, Woodcuts, &c. 2 vols. 4to. 48s. INTERMEDIATE EDITION, with a Selection of Maps, Plates, and Woodcuts. 2 vols. square crown 8vo. 21s. STUDENT'S EDITION, revised and condensed, with 46 Illustrations and Maps.
5. oldal - A Course of English Reading, adapted to every taste and capacity; or, How and What to Read. By the Rev. J.
17. oldal - The Treasury of Bible Knowledge; being a Dictionary of the Books, Persons, Places, Events, and other Matters of which mention is made in Holy Scripture; intended to establish its Authority ' and illustrate its Contents. By Rev. J. AYRE, MA With Maps, 15 Plates, and numerous Woodcuts.