Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acknowledged admit apostle appears attention authority become believe Bible blessed called cause character Christ Christian church concern conduct consider consideration course death discourse Dissenters divine doctrine doubt duty earth effect evidence evil express eyes facts faith favour feel follow friends give given glory gospel grace ground hand happy hath heart heaven holy honour hope human idea important infinite influence inspiration instruction interests Jesus John kind king knowledge learning liberty light lives Lord mankind manner matter mean mind minister nature object observed occasion pains passions persons persuaded pleasure possess present principles profession prove Providence question reason received reflection regard religion respect Scripture secure sense soul speak spirit surely temper things thou tion true truth understanding unto whole wisdom wish
44. oldal - Howbeit when He, the Spirit of truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth : for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak : and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me ; for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
47. oldal - As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction...
263. oldal - The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven: the lightnings lightened the world: the earth trembled and shook.
145. oldal - But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might show the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
233. oldal - For the king knoweth of these things before whom also I speak freely; for I am persuaded that none of these things are hidden from him; for this thing was not done in a corner. King Agrippa, believest thou the prophets? I know that thou believest.
28. oldal - Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah ? This that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
308. oldal - Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth ; And the heavens are the works of thine hands: They shall perish; but thou remainest; And they all shall wax old as doth a garment; And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, And they shall be changed: But thou art the same, And thy years shall not fail.
325. oldal - ... as unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed; as sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.
27. oldal - Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing. And Lebanon is not sufficient to burn, nor the beasts thereof sufficient for a burnt-offering. All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.